Search This Blog

Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Classroom Reads

I love Christmas Stories! 

Here are some picture books that I've collected over the years and my classes always enjoy. 

If you have any questions about any of these books please comment :) 



1. Olive the Other Reindeer ( Seibold/Walsh)
2. The animals Christmas Eve (Wiersum) 
3. Bear stays up for Christmas (Wilson & Chapman)
4. Just right for Christmas (Black & Beardshaw) 
5. Snow Bunny's Christmas Wish (Harry)
6. The Polar Express (Allsburg)
7. Wombat Divine ( Mem Fox ) 
8. The Mitten ( Jan Brett )

  

1. The Wild Christmas Reindeer (Jan Brett)
2. Twenty-Five December Lane ( Ward & Anderson)
3. Melrose and Croc Together at     Christmas (Emma Chichester Clark)
4. Merry Christmas Big Hungry Bear ( Wood & Wood)
5. Santa's Stuck ( Greene/Cole)

I use 'The Mitten' and 'Santa's Stuck' as inspiration for art. I will do a post detailing how I use these books over the weekend. 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment