Search This Blog

Thursday 10 December 2015

The Christmas Tag

               The Christmas Tag

I would happily start talking about Christmas in September! I'm the teacher that doesn't mind when the kids start to mention it! Christmas art, can't get enough of it either, except the glitter, that I can do without! 

I've seen the Christmas Tag going around and thought it would be a nice way to get to know the bloggers you follow. So here goes 😊 

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

I love Christmas movies in general but my all time favourite is 'Miracle on 34th Street'. I have a boxset of the original and the remake, and I love watching both of them.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas Morning, the earlier the better!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I've always loved decorating the Christmas tree, and watching The Toy Show. Every year those two things signalled the start of Christmas for me.

4. Favourite festive food?

Christmas dinner, Christmas pudding and mulled wine (more a drink but anyway). Oh mince pies too! 

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?

I have received lots of gorgeous gifts over the years and I treasure many of them. For me Christmas is about spending time with friends and family, I prefer get together with the girls for a spa day rather than buy presents. 

All that said, a Fashion wheel when I was 7/8 stands out in my memory 😝 Wish I still had that actually! 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?

The smell of a real Christmas tree and cinnamon (probably because it means there is something baking in the oven).

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

I love the traditions of Christmas, every year my family goes out for breakfast on Christmas Eve. We soak up all the festive excitement around town and then we head home to help with the final preparations for the big feast. 

8. What tops your tree?

A red wooden star. It is very pretty but I can't wait for the day my little boy brings home a decoration to take pride of place on the top of our tree. 

9. As a kid what was the one gift you always asked for but never received?

A Mr frosty! We were always spoilt at Christmas and still are, but Mr. Frosty was never to be mine. I loved getting art supplies and books. 

10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?

As cheesy as it may sound I mean it...Spending time with family and friends.

Oh and the food! 


Happy Christmas x


No comments:

Post a Comment